Your Business Growth Experts
We help advisors grow, protect and perfect their
practice so they can provide the very best advice to their clients.
Full Service Brokerage Firms
Time and Again We Hear,
“It’s the People that Made My Decision Easy”
The Exceptional Advisor Experience
At Securities America, we offer a balance of leading-edge technology and services associated with larger broker-dealers plus the personal people-focused culture advisors at small broker-dealers enjoy along with the freedom you can only get from an independent broker-dealer.
Q: Does Securities America OFFER Resources typically offered only by LargeR IBDs?
At Securities America, good enough is never good enough. Through constant open communication with our advisors and assistants, and by putting ourselves in your shoes, we relentlessly pursue improvement to every facet of your experience. We measure key performance metrics to ensure we exceed the expectations of you, your staff and your clients. For instance, Securities America’s Rep Relations Center, our advisors’ primary customer service center, has a service standard to answer 90% of incoming phone calls in 30 seconds or less.
Q: How Can Securities America provide personal service LIKE a Small IBD?
“Amongst Best Independent Broker Dealer Firms”
We get really excited when we come up with new ideas and new ways to help advisors grow – which is why we’re known in the industry as Amongst Best Independent Broker Dealer Firms With some of the most creative minds in the independent broker-dealer space, Securities America has a long list of innovative and first-to-market programs, services and technology like:
- NextPhase Retirement Income Planning Process: the only comprehensive program in the financial services industry built to make you an expert in retirement income planning.
- Managed Opportunities: our flexible fee-based platform that includes advisor-directed and third-party manager options, plus the industry’s first Unified Managed Account that combines mutual fund wrap strategists and separately managed accounts in a single account.
- Next Level Coaching: combining best-in-class trends, training and tools in practice management, wealth management and fee-based business into one powerful program that will transform your business and your life.
- Paperless On-Boarding: which eliminates ink signatures and fingerprints to give you a simpler, faster on-boarding experience.
- Online Account Opening and Straight-Through Processing: our streamlined systems that reduce data re-entry and errors to meet your clients’ needs faster and more accurately.
- Hybrid RIA Platform: which consolidates commission and fee-based advisory services, available to advisors through Securities America Advisors Inc. or their own independent RIA.
Q: Why is securities America a better choice than a boutique ibd?
While it is true that boutique broker-dealers often cater directly to a specialty need for advisors, if that is all that the IBD can offer an advisor efficiently, it may not be the best place for you. A mid-size independent IBD like Securities America can offer a lot more value to advisors than most boutique IBDs. It may be that you or your clients’ specialty needs can be met through Securities America too. Don’t assume that what your boutique broker-dealer offers cannot be met by a more full-service, larger firm like Securities America.
Q: What is the benefit of joining Securities america over a Wirehouse?
Securities America strongly believes that the independent financial advisor business model is the one that puts both the clients’ and the advisor’s interests into harmony. We believe an independent financial advisor can provide fair and objective counsel to clients without the unnecessary pressure of sales goals or proprietary product restrictions. In the end, an independent financial advisor’s clients can be confident that their financial goals are being appropriately placed in the center of the planning and investing process.
Q: DoES Securities America offer the same products as an Insurance-based IBD?
With more than 28 years of offering insurance products and support, Securities America has partnered with some of the best third-party insurance marketing organizations and maintains a line of direct contracts to offer you a comprehensive suite of fixed insurance product solutions for your clients. Basically, everything you need to manage your insurance business while also currently offering 10,500+ mutual funds, 200+ variable annuities, 150+ variable life products, 400+ fixed insurance products and access to a full line of insurance, annuity and ancillary products via our robust strategic brokerage relationships.
Considerations for Narrowing Down Your Broker-Dealer Options
In your search for the ideal broker-dealer partner, you should carefully consider what type of affiliation will provide the best fit not only for where your business is NOW, but more importantly, where you want your business to GO. Does the potential IBD have the programs and personnel in place to provide the type of support you need (now and looking forward)? Can the potential IBD help you provide a better client experience? How will the potential IBD make doing business easier or better?Previous Page