At Securities America, we offer a balance of leading-edge technology and services associated with larger broker-dealers plus the personal people-focused culture financial professionals at small broker-dealers enjoy along with the freedom you can only get from an independent broker-dealer.
Your Business Growth Experts
We help financial professionals grow, protect and perfect their
practice so they can provide the very best advice to their clients.
Full Service Brokerage Firms
Time and Again We Hear,
“It’s the People that Made My Decision Easy”
THE EXCEPTIONAL ADVISOR EXPERIENCE
Through regular, personal interaction with you and your team we gain the insight needed to support every facet of your business.
We also routinely measure key performance metrics to ensure we always meet your needs and answer your questions thoroughly and quickly. For example, our Rep Relations Center has a service standard to answer 90 percent of incoming phone calls in 30 seconds or less and strives to resolve issues and answer questions without the need for a callback, so you can get back to serving your clients faster.
Ranked Amongst Best Independent Broker-Dealer Firms
We’re driven by developing new ways to help you grow your business – which is why industry sources often list us among the best and most creative independent broker-dealers.
As a member of our team, you’ll have access to innovative and first-to-market programs, services and technology, such as:
- NextPhase Retirement Income Planning Process: The only comprehensive program in the industry that makes you an expert in retirement income planning.
- Managed Opportunities: Our flexible fee-based platform includes advisor-directed and third-party manager options, plus the industry’s first Unified Managed Account that combines mutual fund wrap strategists and separately managed accounts in a single account.
- Next Level Coaching: Combines best-in-class trends, training and tools in practice management, wealth management and fee-based business into one powerful program that will transform your business and your life.
- Paperless On-Boarding: Eliminates the need for ink signatures and fingerprints for a simpler, faster onboarding experience.
- Online Account Opening and Straight-Through Processing: Our streamlined systems reduce data re-entry and errors, so you can meet your clients’ needs faster and more accurately.
- Hybrid RIA Platform: Consolidates commission and fee-based advisory services, available to financial professionals through Securities America Advisors or their own independent RIA.
While it is true boutique broker-dealers often cater directly to a specialty need for financial professionals, if that is all that the IBD can offer a financial professional efficiently, it may not be the best place for you. A mid-size independent broker-dealer like Securities America can offer a lot more value to financial professionals than most boutique broker-dealers. It may be that you or your clients’ specialty needs can be met through Securities America too. Don’t assume what your boutique broker-dealer offers cannot be met by a more full-service, larger firm like Securities America.
Securities America strongly believes that the independent financial professional business model is the one that puts both the clients’ and the financial professional's interests into harmony. We believe an independent financial professional can provide fair and objective counsel to clients without the unnecessary pressure of sales goals or proprietary product restrictions. In the end, an independent financial professional’s clients can be confident that their financial goals are being appropriately placed in the center of the planning and investing process.
We are backed by 36 years of experience offering insurance products and support and have partnered with some of the best third-party insurance marketing organizations. As a result of this long line of direct contracts, we can offer everything you need to manage your insurance business.
Through our robust strategic brokerage relationships, you can choose from more than 13,873 mutual funds, 147 variable annuities, 36 variable life products, 122 fixed insurance products along with access to a full line of insurance, annuity and ancillary products.
Considerations for Narrowing Down Your Broker-Dealer Options
In your search for the ideal broker-dealer partner, you should carefully consider what type of affiliation will provide the best fit not only for where your business is NOW, but more importantly, where you want your business to GO. Does the potential independent broker-dealer have the programs and personnel in place to provide the type of support you need (now and looking forward)? Can the potential IBD help you provide a better client experience? How will the potential independent broker-dealer make doing business easier or better?