Resources for Female Advisors
- Empowering Women through Community and Collaboration – Securities America is dedicated to helping women advisors excel in their practices. Securities America has one of the highest percentages of women advisors among independent broker-dealers. We have made it our goal to nurture women to become great leaders and confident role models within our company, industry and the community.
- Women Advisors Connect – Securities America has established a website community for female financial advisors who empower one another. The Women Advisors Connect community is dedicated to providing industry thought leadership in a collaborative environment. The contributors are successful women who draw on their experiences to discuss industry trends, share insights for building and managing a financial practice and offer suggestions for enhancing client relationships.
- Super Women’s Summit – Securities America's Connect national conference includes a two-hour luncheon, the Super Women's Summit. Highlights of the event include presentations from top female advisors who share their current plans for business growth, how they create successful personal and professional lives and what helps them soar in the financial services industry. The event also leverages outside professionals to discuss matters that resonate with women.
- Ladenburg Institute of Women and Finance – In conjunction with our parent company, Ladenburg Thalmann, and our sister broker-dealers, we launched the Ladenburg Institute of Women and Finance symposium with the mission to educate and empower female advisors to achieve amazing success and to engage more female investors in better managing their financial futures.
- LIFT Mentoring Program – The LIFT Mentoring Program is designed by women executives and women advisors from each of the broker-dealers in the Ladenburg Thalmann family. Mentors and mentees receive training at the Ladenburg Institute of Women and Finance symposium, they meet as pairs to get acquainted and set general goals for the relationship over the coming year. Mentors and mentees then correspond throughout the year, working together to meet the mentee's established goals.
- Connect Special Edition – The women advisors edition of the Connect magazine features stories of female advisors networking, collaborating and forming deep friendships in the industry.
- Resources for Female Clients – In addition to providing our female advisors resources to excel in the industry, we offer marketing materials for our advisors to use with their existing or prospective female clients. We have guides, campaign calendars and more targeting segments such as women professionals, women business owners and women in transition.